I haven’t written in a while.
That’s because I:
- Completed my Voice paper
- Completed my Voice assignment/presentation
- Completed my CSC301 assignment/presentation (great job, guys!)
- Performed in DRM400 scenes (Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night)
- Wrote my INI304 final test
- Set up and helped run an entire festival of theatre events
- Saw a host of amazing DRM200, DRM300, and DRM403 scenes
- Had my last Voice and Movement classes here at the UCDP.
It’s really almost over. I spoke to one of my classmates, Jiv Parasram, about how it feels to be almost done. We both agreed that it’s a bit like being in the 15th round of a boxing match – incredible, we’re still standing, and the punches are starting to slow down. It’s a bit numb.
But there’s still more ahead. I have to:
- Set up the final end of year bash for the UCDP!
- Finish my JFK/CIA connection evidence analysis paper!
- Write my CSC301 final exam
- Help the UCDP Student Wellness committee draft some documents for next years’ Admin Team and student body
- Prepare for my sisters wedding
- Go to a bachelor party!
In other news, today I got a letter in the mail from the drama department, stating that I had successfully completed the program requirements. Now I just need one from the Computer Science department, and New College, and I’m all set to get my degree.
Not too shabby. Almost there.