Feel like some interesting reading?
Here’s a slew of links I’ve gone through recently that are related/semi-related to peer code review:
- How to conduct friendly, effective code reviews (I really enjoyed this one)
- Reviewing code like reviewing science fiction
- Ego-less Programming (though Robert L. Glass and others have called BS on this)
- Who is your coding buddy?
- Peer review – it keeps us honest
- Brandon Savage walks us through a code review
- A code review white-paper
- How to run a code review
- Peer review within the Apache Project
- 7 Truths about Peer Review
- Code Reviews: Just Do It
- Peer review = high quality code in open source (and click here for an indirect rebuttal from Shawn Hernan)
Just so I can give credit where credits due, a bunch of these links are regurgitated from this blog post.