So here’s just a taste of what’s on my mind right now:
- I was recently accepted to Graduate School at the University of Toronto, in the Department of Computer Sciences.
- I went on an OLM refactoring sprint this past weekend. Parts of the code were driving me nuts, and I feel much better about it now. I think with this past weekend, plus the code spring over reading week, I’ve made some nice headway with this project.
- The UCDP Directors’ Shows are underway! Lots of tech work to do around here, and nobody sleeps when the shows are up.
- I have a “site specific” movement piece that I need to write/choreograph with a group. I’ve got a good group, but the assignment looks hard. This is my final project in Movement class.
- I need to memorize and present a personal letter / journal entry from an explorer / conqueror for Voice class. This is my final project for Voice.
- I need to memorize and rehearse my scene for Twelfth Night for Performance class. I also have to write at least two pieces of short music for it.
- I have to write a 12 page paper, weighing the evidence supporting the notion of CIA involvement with the assassination of John F. Kennedy for my INI304 class.
- My CSC301 team and I need to beef up our Family Tree Viewer for the final presentation
Personal / Career
- I’ve been offered the opportunity to work on OLM this summer
- I might be doing GSoC this summer.
- I’ve been offered the opportunity to work for several impressive startups in Toronto
- I’ve been offered the opportunity to work for a large school board
- I’ve been offered the opportunity to work as a stage technician for the Toronto Fringe Festival this summer. This would make two summers in a row, if I do it.
- I’m heading to Poland in late June with a bunch of my UCDP classmates, to see some overseas theatre.
- I want a vacation. I miss family, home, Grimsby.
- There are several theatre companies using the UCDP facilities over the summer, and I’ve been offered the opportunity to stage tech for them, and otherwise get involved.
So, I’m busy. But I’m enjoying it.
Anyhow, that’s what I’m up to.