I’ve done it again: I’ve let dust gather on my blog.
- I’ve finished my courses for this semester, and have gone into full-blown research mode.
- My research proposal is going through ethics review, in order to make sure that I’m not going to blow things up (or hurt anybody if I do)
- While my paperwork is reviewed, I’m refining my procedure and apparatus. Better and better.
- I’ve been accepted into Google Summer of Code this year – I’ll be working on Review Board. Details about my project will be the subject of an upcoming post, which I will toss up shortly.
- I may or may not be co-directing a radio play. I’ll let you know.
- The MarkUs team is about to release version 0.7, and a fresh batch of Summer students will soon be here at UofT to work on it!
- I have not forgotten about the UCDP trip to Poland. I still have to tell you what we saw and did at Auschwitz. Cripes – it’s almost a year since I returned, and I’m only half-way through the whole story. And there’s a ton more to tell. Coming soon.